- Improve Intestinal microflora balance .
- Increase weight gain.
- Improve Feed Conversion Ratio.
- Decrease morbidity and mortality rates.
- Improve performance (broilers & layers).
- Improve immunity.
|Bacillus subtilis||7.5X 1011 cfus|
|Bacillus licheniformis||7.5X 1011 cfus|
|Propylene glycol||100 gm|
- 1 ml / 4 liters Of fresh drinking water (GENERAL USE)
FOR NECROTIC ENTRITIES PREVENTION:
- 1 ml / 1 liter of fresh drinking water for 24hours for 3 days.
Horses and other Animals:
- 20 ml / 100 kg body weight.
- 12 Plastic bottles – (1 Liter) in carton box.
- 24 Plastic bottles – (0.5 Liter) in carton box
* Support optimal microflora development in the gut.
- Reduction pathogenic pressure (through Competitive Exclusion).
- Increase beneficial bacteria (Lactobacilli).
* Enzyme production assist in feed digestion.
* Improve immune response.
* Increase antioxidant activity.
* Secreate D-lactate which improve calcium and phosphorus utilization.
* Improve secreation of (ACTH) which enhance growth & maturation of ovarian follicles.
A compilation of practical trials show that the effect that was earlier seen in the registration studies is confirmed in practice:
- Average effect on Feed Conversion Ratio (FCR1500): -2.3%
- Average effect on Daily weight gain: +2.5%