- TRI-VIR reduces the morbidity and mortality rate after the serious respiratory disease complex caused by the interaction among Mycoplasma gallisepticum (MG) and Escherichia coli (E.coli) infection (Complicated Chronic Respiratory Disease (CCRD) ) and/or a mixture of respiratory viruses as Avian Influenza virus and Infectious Bronchitis virus.
- TRI-VIR decreases the secondary bacterial infection during viral infection challenge.
- TRI-VIR prevent influenza type Infections and decreases direct infection of the cells.
- TRI-VIR provides relief of breathing problems by liquefying thick and sticky mucous and reduces swelling of the mucous membranes.
- TRI-VIR improves immune response toward vaccination processes.
- TRI-VIR improves performance and egg quality traits of laying hens through reducing the incidence of broken/cracked, infected or polluted eggs.
- TRI-VIR used in prevention and treatment of aspergillosis in poultry.
Carvacrol (Oregano Oil), 1-8 Cineol (Eucalyptus Oil), Thymol (Thyme Oil), Pinene – Pinene beta – Limonene (Pine Oil).
TRI-VIR is a Powerful mixture of water soluble “separated low molecular weight” essential oils which are aromatic components extracted from plant sources used as natural alternatives for antibiotics in poultry as they have:
- Potent Antimicrobial effect
• Anti-bacterial effect
• Antiviral effect
• Fungicidal effect
- Potent Antioxidant effect
- lmmunomodulatory effect
- Mucolytic, Expectorant, bronchodilator effects
- Prophylactic: 1ml/10L of fresh drinking water
- Treatment: 1ml/5L of fresh drinking water
- 12 Plastic Bottles – (1 Liter) in carton box.
- 12 Plastic Bottles – (0.5 Liter) in carton box
- Gallon 3.8 Litre