Each 1000 gm contains:
|Vitamin A (acetate)||115,000,000 I.U|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||18,000,000 I.U|
|Vitamin E (a-tocopherol)||52,000 mg|
|Vitamin B2||12,000 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid||10,000 mg|
|Folic Acid||10,000 mg|
|Sodium Chloride (39.34%)||12,000 mg|
|Potassium Chloride (52.44%)||16,000 mg|
|Zinc Sulphate||100,000 mg|
|Magnesium Sulphate (20.19%)||100,000 mg|
|L-lysine HCI||100,000 mg|
|Carrier: Dextrose (anhydrous ) up to||1,000 gm|
Store in a cool, dry place. Protect from light. Keep away fromchildren’s reach.
- Provide energy and supportive therapy for chicks immediately after arrival at farms.
- For better FCR.
- Enhance immunity.
- Prevention of nutrition deficiency diseases.
- Effective in all kinds of stress due to Vaccination, Debeaking, Transportation, etc.
- Improve eggs production and egg shell quality.
- Enhanced weight gain.
- For Poultry: 1 gm/5 Liters of drinking water for 5-7days.
- For Large Animals: 1 gm/50 kg of body weight dissolved in drinking water for 5 days.
- FOR VETERINARY USE ONLY