- PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS
- AMMONIUM CHLORIDE
- MAGNESIUM SULPHATE
- SODIUM SULPHATE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Each 1000 gm contains:
|Ammonium Chloride ( 33.72%)||450 gm|
|Magnesium sulphate (20%)||250 gm|
|Sodium Sulphate (24.5%)||245 gm|
BIO-REYL possessing diuretic nature, stapled with glittering benefits as laxative and expectorant the only product which holds the potential to accomplish its goals.
Ammonium Chloride is absorbed from the gastro-intestinal tract and is used as an expectorant.The administration of Ammonium Chloride produces a transient dieresis and acidosis. It may be used in the treatment of severe metabolic alkalosis.
Magnesium Sulphate used as an laxative
Sodium Sulphate is an osmotic laxative.
Sorbitol can be used as a non-stimulant laxative
Bio-Reyl increases the elimination of water and is effective to control and treat toxic effects of feed,nephritis and hepatitis, and may be used as laxative, expectorant and in vent pasting.
- For Poultry: 1 gm / 5 Liters in drinking water.
- For Cattle: 15 gm / head / day in drinking water.
- For Sheep & Goats: 2 gm / head / day in drinking water.
- Bio-Reyl can be administered in drinking water of mix feed.
- 100 gm, 500 gm & 1 kg (Plastic Jar)